Wednesday 2 December 2015

why girls attacts the cars?


http://hdwallpapersfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/car-girls-789.jpgI'm not saying that you go out with someone based SOLELY on what car they drive. Just if it is a plus. And can cars be bad enough that you don't go out with someone? Say you meet someone, and you kind of like them, but they drive a white van.
And the van has no windows, there's a carpet in the back, it smells bad, and there are odd stains everywhere.
doesn't matter what car a guy drives. but it shoudl be in good condition, clean & tidy, and you can tell that he maintains the car in top form, then it's all good. BUT, the KIND of car a guy drives does give me some sort of a perspective into his personality. I would prefer to date a guy who has his own car
- it shows he is self-sufficient. but of course certain things do have to come into consideration if I were to use his car to kind of know what kinda guy he is, for example, a student or a starving musician (or whatever) would usually have no car or a really old beat up car. I can list a lot of examples but I don't have all day
me standing beside my ideal car
'65 mustang

it doesn't make someone more attractive if they drive a nice car, but they may catch my attention quicker. 
yes it matters, but I'm not looking for a guy driving a flashy car, I don't like big spoilers, chrome wheels, special paint jobs, and neon lights. I don't like Mustangs (though I don't mind Camaros or Chargers) and I don't like guys driving giant SUVs.
I guess ideally, I'd like a guy driving something like a Ford Fusion or a Toyota Rav4 or Honda Civic. but girls like me aren't very common, most girls could care less about what you drive as long as it's clean (clean is very important), has seat belts and brakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment