Friday 4 December 2015

positive thinking of bloggers

“I was thinking one day and I realized that if I just had somebody behind me all the way to motivate me I could make a big difference. Nobody came along like that so I just became that person for myself.”
Unknown
Some days you wake up motivated and ready to go. And some days things feel heavy as you arise and it is hard to get going and find that inner drive.
At least in my experience.

So over the past 10+ years I have found some simple and smart strategies that work for me to get back into the right groove and to get things done.
Here are 22 of my favorite tips and habits for doing just that.
I’ve often shared the habits and techniques I use to handle stress in my life. But this week I’d like to do something different.
I’d like to share other people’s perspectives on stress. And what to do about it so that you can live a healthier, more focused and at the same time more relaxing life.
Here are 30 timeless thoughts on stress and how to handle it from the people who came before us (and some from people who are here with us now).
Life today is quite different compared to when I was a kid in the 80’s and early 90’s. Back then I had a TV with just a few channels and later on a Nintendo videogame. That was it.
Today many of us have smartphones that we use to browse the internet, to work and to play games. We spend a many hours in front of computers and a part of our day is often spent online.
There is so much information these days. So many potential distractions and sources that seem to have made people more stressed and overwhelmed than they were in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment