Friday 30 January 2015

the american spicies actor

winner of the childrens and youngsters heart:

'Exodus,' 'Maleficent' And The Worst Films Of 2014

Okay, here are the worst films that I saw in 2014. I suppose if I were being super accurate, I should title this “my least favorite films of 2014,” since “worst” implies that I’m making some kind of objective statement about the quantifiable badness of the films on this list. Moreover, I must add the additional caveat that I didn’t see'

Adam Sandler Tops Forbes' Most Overpaid Actor List For The Second Year In A Row

One of the most salacious emails to be revealed from the giant hack of was a list of complaints from employees about the studio. Among them was griping that Sony has stayed married to Adam Sandler despite the “mundane, formulaic” quality of his movies, some of which have been outright flops, like That’s My Boy and Jack and

Why Aaron Sorkin Is Wrong About The Sony Hack

In Sunday’s New York Times, Aaron Sorkin called out the press for printing material from the massive Sony hack. Sorkin has skin in this game. A group of emails between studio head Amy Pascal and producer Scott Rudin revolve around Sorkin and a biopic about Apple founder Steve Jobs which was originally at Sony but is now at

Adam Sandler Deal Cheers Netflix Stock, But Will It Prove To Be A Blockbuster?

After Netflix announced on Thursday that it has recruited Adam Sandler to produce and star in four movies that will premiere exclusively to Netflix subscribers, many people responded with jokes — including Sandler himself. ”“When these fine people came to me with an offer to make four movies for them, I immediately said yes for one reason

No comments:

Post a Comment