Saturday 31 January 2015

I belive that after the humans death and talks

these are the some of the examples.this like more issues are done all over the world daily:
abu talk:I walked in the room and closed the door behind me, and suddenly i wasn't scared anymore. I noticed all of his clothes hanging up and pictures of him hanging on the wall. I knew he was there, I would feel him and I could taste him and smell him I just couldn't see him but I knew he was in the room with me. I touched his clothes and I could see what he saw, that night he committed suicide. I saw him grab the gun from inside the closet (that was no longer there now in this dream) and face the wall behind the TV, and put the barrel underneath his chin and squint his eyes and when he pulls is, I let go of the clothes because I knew the outcome.
arun talk:
A WEEK AFTER MY SON DIED, I WAS STANDING IN THE KITCHEN BY THE SINK. HIS CAR WAS STILL SITTING OUT BY THE CARPORT AND I LOOKED UP AND OUT THE WINDOW. I SAW HIM SITTING IN HIS CAR, HIS ARM UP AND HAND ON THE WHEEL. HIS FACE WAS TURNED TOWARDS ME/THE WINDOW YET HE WAS NOT REALLY CONNECTING WITH MY EYES. BUT HE WANTED ME TO SEE HIM. I KNOW THAT. IT LASTED A VERY FEW SECONDS. I WAS SO SHOCKED AND SURPRISED AND CONFUSED AT FIRST. I SAID "DENNIS IT WAS ADAM - IN HIS CAR" JUST NOW! I SAW HIM" I KEPT LOOKING OUT, BUT HE WAS GONE. I WENT OUTSIDE TO THE CAR, DENNIS BEHIND ME AND THERE WAS NOTHING.
ajay talks
:

I was sleeping about 5:45 AM and I was dreaming that I got up from bed and walked toward the door of my bedroom and as I looked to my left I saw my Mom sitting and smiling, facing my bed looking beautiful and much younger in her early 30s. She had passed away 9-21-14 at 79 while suffering during a long decline from cancer surgery and multiple health ailments. She did not look at me directly so not to startle me. She had a cute outfit on with facial makeup and seemed very happy. I then woke up and was really amazed and then a little scared because it seemed so real.  I truly believe she was saying hello to me from the other side, because this had nothing to do with the dream I was having 

No comments:

Post a Comment